The Club meets monthly to conduct club business and enjoy presentations by guest speakers. Our meetings are typically on the second Sunday, and we encourage bringing family and friends.
Meetings are held at the Mariposa History Museum, 5119 Jessie Street, across the street from Happy Burger.
We like a party, so we have several a year! They are held at a different location; watch this page for more details as they become available.
December 11, 2022, Christmas Potluck, McCay Hall, Catheys Valley: The Club provides meat items; Club members provide snacks, side dishes, and desserts. We’ll have a silent auction, drawing for the Camp Paradise scholarship and BINGO! All this fun stuff starts around noon and ends when the dishes are done (just kidding – usually ends around 6 pm)
- A side dish to share
- Utensils – plates, silverware, napkins (sometimes we have some plastic stuff and extras, but don’t count on it)
- The Club will supply water; if you want something else, bring it with you
- Games to play? Backgammon is usually happening. Cornhole may be available. And BINGO! of course…..
- Items to donate to the silent auction and/or to bingo
- Your vote for Rockhound of the Year
June – Summer Potluck: The Club provides meat items; Club members provide snacks, side dishes, and desserts. We’ll have a silent auction, drawing for the Camp ZZyzx scholarship, Ugly Rock Contest, and BINGO!
September – Ice Cream Social: The Club provides the ice cream; Club members provide their favorite toppings.